Cleat covers for biking shoes

Recently, I invested in new pair of bike shoes. For winter training, I like to have a roomy pair where I can fit a decent pair of warm socks. I am very pleased with the shoes, so comfortable and stiff sole with carbon.

I also bought a pair of cleat covers, which I never had before. They can easily fit into my back pocket while biking and then be slipped onto the cleats if I stop for a break. These covers are so great and they will really reduce the wear on the cleats.

/Gunilla

Comments

  1. Would these be useful for transition stages in triathlons as well, or is it not worth the complexity/weight to carry them around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, its is not worth the time during a triathlon transitions when every second counts. They are useful when you are waiting to start a bike ride or during a rest stop on a long training ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do not wait until it is too late!

Carbon plated running shoes

Multisport National Championship Festival Irving TX April 19-23