Welcome to my blog


In 2018, I retired at age 60. I always wanted to do triathlons and it was now or never. I did not know if I could do it, maybe I was just too old, maybe I was starting too late, maybe I would fail? 

I trained, I signed up for a competition, I did it, and I have never looked back. I am enjoying my retirement, and with this blog, I want to inspire other closet athletes to have a go. 

I am really not a natural athlete. Seriously, if I can do it at 60+, probably you can do a triathlon too.

 /Gunilla

Comments

  1. Way to go, Gunilla to spend your retirement time with these kind of activities. You can post Video log (Vlog) as well. I am sure it will be very interesting.. i am glad to read your blog.. - Syazwan Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading. Good idea to do videos, I am still learning to blog! Right now, most public activities are shut down due to COVID-19 restrictions and the regular slow down during winter, but training continues all year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do not wait until it is too late!

Carbon plated running shoes

Multisport National Championship Festival Irving TX April 19-23