Mora Trail, running competition

Lots of events have been cancelled in Sweden due to corona, but 11 July, Mora Trail, a cross country running competition was allowed to take place. I signed up because it is such good training, and I always push myself harder running against other people. 

I choose the 8km course, but longer courses were available. Starting at Mora cross country ski stadium, the trail was winding up and down little hills on mostly rough trails. It was hard, in the middle I actually walked up some of the hills but I still feel I had a good race at 50.02. I got 14th place amongst the women, all ages were in the same class and I was one of the oldest.

My Garmin watch recorded the training effect at highly improving! It was probably correct, a week later I PRd on one of my training routes. 

Mora Trail | 11 juli 2021


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not wait until it is too late!

Carbon plated running shoes

Multisport National Championship Festival Irving TX April 19-23